NewLaunch.ForSale Portal

Such properties are often popular with investors and savvy buyers as recent financial reports have shown how resale prices of freehold condominiums in suburban areas and prime districts can rise between 1.0 and 2.5 per cent. Seletar mall will provide residents of Rivercove Residences new launch EC condominium more variety in terms of shopping, leisure and entertainment needs. CN REAL ESTATE & ADVISORY SERVICES PTE. KTNC REAL ESTATE CONSULTANTS PTE. An online platform that you can trust on all Malaysia new launch properties’ information. Not only will you find various dual-key units, you will also experience a whole new design of triple-key units, giving investors an additional option for lucrative investment returns. The TOP date is set in 2020 and it is located in the 15th District of the city. Best New Launch Property was created to ensure the user-friendly experience and quality information for your next new launch property investment. Upcoming New Launches – this section includes all soon-to-be released property launches across different suburbs and precincts. From RM RM 1,009.14 per sq. ft. From RM RM 731.37 per sq. ft.

property photo

This development is relatively self-contained with all of the amenities expected in a purpose-built city which includes international schools, medical facilities, community centers and entertainment venues. Commercial, Industrial and Retail – this section features real estate launches, which have a variety of lease durations, approved for various purposes ranging from shop space to office space, factory space and warehouse space. We put up a range of condo for sale’s that are located at different sites of the island. The several available residential properties you may find on our website which ranges for from Luxurious homes to Private and Executive condominiums, high-end luxury homes apartments and more! We supply a myriad of information on new launch property in Singapore- ensuring that you not only have a variety of options to choose from but also have your preferencesmet. MELCO PROPERTY COLLECTION SINGAPORE PTE.Jurong West New Launch Condo is within walking distance from both Lakeside and Chinese Garden MRT Station and it also enjoys the easy accessibility to major expressways such as AYE and PIE.


Apart from this colossal sporting facilities, Dubai Sports City also possesses several major residential property developments which are designed to provide residents with a unique sports and leisure-focused lifestyle namely Canal Residence West, Victory Heights and Gallery Villas. With the most recent preview launch of J Gateway on 28 June 2013, there are strong indication of excessive demand over supply in Jurong from home seekers and investors alike as the response are over-whelming with more than 1,400 blank cheques placed to express their interest before the preview sale. NewLaunch.ForSale Portal . Equity Plaza is being sold by DL Properties, which is 64.63 per cent owned by KepLand, with the remaining 35.37 per cent held by Alpha Core-Plus Real Estate Fund, managed by Alpha Investment Partners. CCN REALTY PTE. FIRST HOMES REALTY PTE. EdgeProp’s powerful search filters let you personalise your property-seeking experience – whether you are looking for a property near MRT stations , amenities like schools and childcare centres , or a good-value condo with a sea view – so that you find exactly what you are looking for. Having all the convenience from transport accessibility, schools availability and nearby amenities, there is another major attraction for this development as it is located at Lakeside, which is part of the Jurong Lake District , this area is envisaged to be developed into a major leisure destination for Singaporeans and tourists. This New Launch Condo has a 99-year lease and the permissible potential gross floor area is estimated to be 45,858 sq m. CIMS REALTY PTE. Sophia Hills, a brand new luxurious and iconic condominium development situated at Mount Sophia, District 9 of Singapore. At Guru Property, listings on new launch property in Singapore are not only of quality standard but are also affordable, accessible, and best fulfil your real estate needs.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *